Security of Your Personal Information:
Xpertech Solution LLC takes reasonable security measures to protect your personal information to prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please be aware, however, that despite our efforts, no security measures are impenetrable.
If you use a password on our Site, you are responsible for keeping it confidential. Do not share it with any other person. If you believe your password has been misused, please advise us immediately.
Use of Personal Information We Collect:
We use your personal information to provide you with services, to operate and improve our Sites and Applications, to send you messages, and for other purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you on our Sites or in connection with our services. For example, we may use the information we collect from you on our
Sites and Applications:
· To personalize and improve your experience on our Sites and with our Applications.
· To respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.· To deliver service messages and other services and content you request and to send information related to accounts and services, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
· To send you information about new promotions, products, and services offered by Xpertech Solution LLC.
· To conduct an aggregated analysis of the performance of promotions.
Personal information you provide may be linked or combined with other personal information we collect or obtain from third parties. We may match your information, in part, to help understand your needs and provide you with better service. Xpertech Solution LLC may store and process personal information in India and other countries.
If you provide us information about someone other than you:
· You confirm that you have permission to provide it to us
· You have permission so that we are able to process their personal information
· You confirm that they are informed about who we are and why will be use their information
The information given by you or other will be kept by us only. We might use this information for following purposes:
· To render services· Debt recovery
· Prevention and detection of fraud
· Updating records· Money laundering prevention
· Identity check
· Internal investigation and data analysis to improve our products and services
Sharing of Personal Information:
Some promotions and features of our Sites and Applications are presented jointly with other companies. If you choose to participate in those promotions or use those features, your information may be collected and used by Xpertech Solution LLC and those other companies.
We do not share your personal information with third parties other than as described above and as follows:
· With your consent, for example, when you agree to our sharing your information with other third party partners for their own marketing and other purposes subject to their separate privacy policies
· With third party vendors, consultants and other service providers (“Service Providers”) who are working on our behalf and need access to your information to carry out their work for us
Choices about Use of Your Information:
You may “opt-out” of receiving promotional emails from Xpertech Solution LLC by following the instructions in those emails. You may also send requests relating to promotional messages and your permission for sharing information with third parties for their marketing purposes by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com. Opt-out requests will not apply to transactional service messages, including messages about your current Xpertech Solution LLC account and services.
Updating and Accessing Your Personal Information:
If your personal information changes, we invite you to correct or update your information as soon as possible. You can simply change your personal information by the Edit Info link. You will need to provide your password and answer to your security question to edit the info.
You banking information is processed by a PCI DSS compliant merchant acquirer and payment terminal.
We will store partial information such as last four digits of bank account or last four digits of bank card for reference and identification purposes.
Your card details will be stored on the servers of the payment terminals till the tenure of your subscription expires or till the time your subscription is cancelled and all dues are cleared after which your baking details will be deleted from the servers.
We encrypt all the transactions with SSL technology and take all the reasonable steps to ensure protection of your information.
Credit Card Information:
Credit card information is used only for payment processing and fraud prevention. Credit card information and other sensitive personal information required to process a credit decision is not used for any other purpose by our financial services providers or Xpertech Solution and will not be kept longer than necessary for providing the services, unless you ask us to retain your credit card information for future purchases.
In non-technical term cookies are small files which are stored in your browser by the websites you visit. They are used widely so that various websites can function more efficiently and personalize the internet according to your browsing trends. Don’t worry they cannot read any data stored on your hard disk not it can read any cookies stored by other websites on your browser.
Our website may collect information such as your browsing trends, version of internet browser, operating system, IP address, geographical location etc. we may use this data for auditing and analysis in order to improve our products and services.
If you do not want to accept cookies you can do this by changing relevant setting on your browser. However if you wish to reject cookies the websites may not function to their full capability.
We also use Google Analytics to analyse the visitor trends on our website. Please visit the following link in order to review Google’s privacy.www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
Changes to This Policy:
We may change this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the “Last Updated” date above. If there are material changes to this policy, we will notify you more directly. We encourage you to review this Policy whenever you visit our Sites or use our Applications to understand how your personal information.